By using or interacting with the Website or our Services, you, as a user of our website or as our client agree to the provisions of this Policy and confirm that you have read and understood all of the provisions stated in the Policy.
We are committed to ensuring the privacy and confidentiality of the information pertaining to our clients, potential clients, their affiliates and affiliated individuals, and to adhering to the policy set out below in congruence with our professional responsibilities and the applicable Data Protection Laws. Reference in this policy to "your Personal Data" means any information that identifies, or could reasonably be used to identify, you as one of the aforementioned persons ("Personal Data").
Considering the above mentioned, Dokumeds is committed to process the Personal data of the Data subjects in accordance with the principles of good industry practice. Regarding principles Personal data must be:
- fairly and lawfully processed;
- processed for limited purposes and not in any manner incompatible with intended purposes;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive;
- not kept for longer than is necessary;
- processed in accordance with individuals' rights;
- not transferred to countries outside the European Union without adequate protection.
We are the controller of the Personal Data that falls under the scope of this Policy.
• all matters related to our clients, former clients and potential clients;
• recruitment processes;
• the cookies that are used on our Website;
In our website we are using strictly necessary cookies and statistic cookies.
"Strictly necessary" cookies let you browse the website and use the basic options, for example, safe zones. Without these cookies we cannot ensure the demanded service. Please take into consideration that these cookies do not collect information about you that could be used in commercial activities or to remember where you have been on the Internet. We use strictly necessary cookies to:
- Remember information that you have written in the forms when you browse to different pages during the website browsing session;
- Make sure you have connected to the right service when we have made changes to the operations of our website;
- Map our users to specific applications or specific servers.
“Statistic” Cookies are used for website analysis: to provide statistics regarding how our website is used.
Acceptance of these cookies is a condition of the website’s functionality; therefore, if you do not give your consent or reject cookies by withdrawing your consent, we cannot ensure efficient access to our website and full functioning of its security systems.
Where Dokumeds processes your personal data, you have such rights:
- Right of access: right to receive a confirmation from us that your personal data are being processed, right to access your personal data and receive information about your personal data from us, as well as to receive copies of your personal data processed with cookies;
- Right to rectification: right to request us to correct inaccurate personal data;
- Right to erasure: right to request deletion of your personal data if the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose indicated;
- Right to object: right to object at any time regarding your personal data processing in certain situations;
- Right to withdraw consent: In order to withdraw your consent, you can use the contact information indicated below;
- Right to lodge a complaint: right to lodge a complaint to us, as well as to the Latvian Data State Inspectorate if you believe Dokumeds has violated your rights. However, before you contact Data State Inspectorate, we kindly ask you to contact us first.
Feel free to contact us with regards to any questions, inquiries, requests or complaints with respect to the processing of your Personal Data at: email@example.com
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.